ADVERTISEMENT

Number 29 is Tawee Walker, a JUCO running back....

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
5'9" 190 lbs from Palomar College in California. He ran for 875 yards and 8 touchdowns in 11 games last year. He committed to OU in February.
He will add quality depth to the running backs corps and looks like a great short yardage back.

He scored on an 11 yard run, had some good carries, but fumbled near the goal line.
The running backs look very good, but they may not be as good as they can be if the offensive line doesn't get better.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The only concern I have with the OLine is the linemen downfield calls. There were several of them yesterday. It's going to happen in Lebby's offense, I just feel with OU leaving, the Big 12 will have the refs call it even if it's close.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The only concern I have with the OLine is the linemen downfield calls. There were several of them yesterday. It's going to happen in Lebby's offense, I just feel with OU leaving, the Big 12 will have the refs call it even if it's close.
If the zebras operate by having some kind of vendetta against OU and Texas for leaving the Big-12, that's really cheating their profession and credibility as officials that are supposed to be impartial.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT