ADVERTISEMENT

not today Texass

Maybe the Horns will upset Baylor in a couple of weeks to ensure Charlie's job is definitely safe. I watched today's game off and on as WVU whipped them, and caught myself shaking my head thinking about the RRR again. If OU wins out and still doesn't get into the playoffs, the loss to Texas may jump to the top rated non-championship Sooner loss in Bob's career.

Maybe the Horns will upset Baylor in a couple of weeks to ensure Charlie's job is definitely safe. I watched today's game off and on as WVU whipped them, and caught myself shaking my head thinking about the RRR again. If OU wins out and still doesn't get into the playoffs, the loss to Texas may jump to the top rated non-championship Sooner loss in Bob's career.
I was thinking the same thing, what, and how did we get our ass beat

Bob made a deal with Texas so Charlie could keep his job and the administration could save face. It's the ONLY logical explanation.

Do you think OU would have started playing so well with out that Texas Loss ??? Maybe

Do you think OU would have started playing so well with out that Texas Loss ??? Maybe

That is a very valid question that I've had myself.

What if OU had coasted to an easy win over the horns, which is what they tried to do...then shucked and jived through 4 more underachievers, then tanked it this part of the season?

The Sooners are PEAKING right now...and that's a good thang.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT