ADVERTISEMENT

No ultimatums but...

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
A lot of "us" didn't believe we'd win yesterday...but we did. I remember when I first got to this board 06/07 I stated that our team needed us...fed off us (us being fans...yes I'm a fan now). You guy want Sooner Magic back? Then you have to help make it. We do that by believing.

Last week I made a post demanding ppl believe or don't post and that wasn't in the best of taste. What I was attempting to say and did a poor job of articulating is..."if we lose then we lose..BUT until then put 100% of your faith into helping the team win." You do that by having undying support and having faith. You DON'T do that by saying "our defense sucks...Mike can't stop anyone...Sanchez is gonna get killed...we gonna get rolled..etc etc etc"

If all that is true let it play out, but I believe that "IT" that I felt we had in 2000 was sniffing around the team. And I believe that the eyes of the players read REAL this time and not that fake bravado I've seen in years past. And I bet the Joe Mixons of the team hang out with some walkon long snapper from Yukon OK because THAT'S what it takes to win. I feel like this team is on to something and I'd hope as many of us as possible will support that and not be afraid to play in big games...although I understand why some are gun shy.

I don't want to make this post at all about me...but this team is playing a whole lot like the team we had. They remind me of us in a lot of ways...more so than 03, 04, or 08 who all had HOF good players all over the field. This time is winning with youth, inexperience and LOVE...I know they love eachother. Just. Like. We. Did. Plus emerging stars.

Enjoy the ride..and this time I'm asking (josh I promise not to make anyone feel like they can't speak their minds...man I miss all those "likes" LOL) people to consider thinking twice before posting "we suck..are gonna lose..player a is why" BS.

All that said...those that know me know how I really wanna say that, but I must be politically correct.

#WeDemSoonaBoyz
#WhereMyDawgsAt
#WeeeeeToooooDeeeeeepppp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.