ADVERTISEMENT

No Hogtastic Night...

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
For the Arkie swine.

Hogs up 24-0 at the half and they are losing 35-24 with 4:36 remaining in the 4th. Great win for the Hokies and Justin Fuentes.

How 'bout that billyray?:D

I actually read a post on the arkie board that said they should leave the sec and join the Big 12 so they could win a Conference Title. One reply to the post said why would you want arkansas in an easy conference to win like the lil 12 when its not as prestigious as winning a tough Conference like the sec. I have heard many an arkie fan say over the years that they would win the Big 12 every year if they were in it. And I have to live amongst these idiots every day.

Perhaps it was karma for arkie tonight. Their senior TE Sprinkle was caught shoplifting at Belk, yes Belk, the Bowl that gave each player 450.00 to spend at a Belk Store today as part of their Bowl Gift from the Belk Bowl. Needless to say he did not play and is supposedly supposed to be rated high in the upcoming NFL draft. What an idiot!

I actually read a post on the arkie board that said they should leave the sec and join the Big 12 so they could win a Conference Title. One reply to the post said why would you want arkansas in an easy conference to win like the lil 12 when its not as prestigious as winning a tough Conference like the sec. I have heard many an arkie fan say over the years that they would win the Big 12 every year if they were in it. And I have to live amongst these idiots every day.

Perhaps it was karma for arkie tonight. Their senior TE Sprinkle was caught shoplifting at Belk, yes Belk, the Bowl that gave each player 450.00 to spend at a Belk Store today as part of their Bowl Gift from the Belk Bowl. Needless to say he did not play and is supposedly supposed to be rated high in the upcoming NFL draft. What an idiot!
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jeremy-sprinkle-suspended-arkansas-razorbacks

For the Arkie swine.

Hogs up 24-0 at the half and they are losing 35-24 with 4:36 remaining in the 4th. Great win for the Hokies and Justin Fuentes.

How 'bout that billyray?:D
Man this is greatness to wake up to!!! I would have LOVED to be around the ridiculous Arky fans when that 24-0 lead melted away en-route to VTech scoring 35 unanswered points. Knowing all Arky fans were crying their little eyes out last night and this morning just makes my coffee taste that much better!!!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT