ADVERTISEMENT

Nice pickup...........Rivals link

Appalachian State offered this kid along with almost every elite school. Just strikes me as funny. The Appalachian State head coach must be a pretty confidence guy. I'm going to find out more about him and keep an eye on him.

Reactions: BillyRay
Cool. Serman goes to Sprayberry HS in Marietta, GA, about three miles from my house! Surprising that a GA kid has so many offers and no visits, but is committed to OU.

Reactions: Oklabama
With the potential to lose 3 to 4 RBs after the 2016 season, I can see how & why some of the higher RB recruits are looking at OU.

Reactions: CTOkie
With the potential to lose 3 to 4 RBs after the 2016 season, I can see how & why some of the higher RB recruits are looking at OU.
OU loses Perine for sure after this season and Alex Ross and Daniel Brooks graduate so next year looks like Mixon, Anderson, Adams and Sermon....which in my opinion means that the running back position will remain a strong point for the offense.
Marcelius Sutton from Lackawana CC is listed as an athlete on the 2017 commitment list so he could be used as a receiver or running back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT