ADVERTISEMENT

News Summary for 05/24/2023

primus

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001

Why not quote Matt Taibi or Michael Snellenberg while you’re cherry picking in sub stack ?

Why not quote Matt Taibi or Michael Snellenberg while you’re cherry picking in sub stack ?
I don't think it's necessary to quote anyone to adulterate an unvarnished and factual information. It's time we stop confusing facts with "alternative facts" manufactured by certain individuals in our society to muddy the water of information we consume, for their political gains. We are being laughed at all over the world as the dumbest and most idiotic electorate in the industrialized world. The world is getting smaller and we better sit up and show some form of hunger for facts, instead of ingesting misinformation and innuendo that have been perfected to confuse those with feeble minds.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisnurse
Glen Greenwald or Jonathan Turley ???
For heaven’s sake, CNN is reporting 70% of Dimms are admitting re-election of the Stiff would be a disaster

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
There you go again saying things that do not contribute anything to this discussion. Take off your blinders and try to be objective.
In today's day and age I lean more towards subjective. I'm too old to listen to bullshit. I'm set in my ways junior. Good luck. 👍

In today's day and age I lean more towards subjective. I'm too old to listen to bullshit. I'm set in my ways junior. Good luck. 👍
So why bother participating in these boards? Just to get a couple of mediocre one liners in every now and then?

Reactions: primus
Law and order is the only solution to this zombie apocalypse brought by regressive “leadership” policies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT