ADVERTISEMENT

My take on this Lebby situation. Why I think it was a clear case of cheating.

southtexassooner

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
Victoria Texas
1. Art Briles being the true evil genius that he is realized that Oklahoma is pretty damn good this year. With new coaches on both sides of the ball he understands that there will be new signals, and things of that nature.

2. Cameras are facing the visitor sideline not the home side so it would be very difficult to pick up on signals and things of that nature just by watching the game on TV.

3. Briles calls in a favor to his old pal Phillip Montgomery. asks him to leave some tickets and a credential for Jeff Lebby.

4. Lebby is chosen simply because he has ties to OU. Him saying that he was in town for a "wedding" is total and complete bs. He was chosen so in the event that he was caught all he had to say was, "We were in town for a wedding and i wanted to show my wife where i went to college and played" yeah.. right.

5. JD Runnels said he thinks Lebby left at Halftime.. Art Briles says he thinks he only stayed for a quarter.
Lebby did not leave on his own free will.. OU compliance asked him to leave and he was removed from the stadium. So while Lebby is leaving he phones in Briles and says " Hey we got caught" or whatever. After the game OU compliance tells Bob of the situation. Bob then gets a phone call from Briles.

6. Briles, Montgomery, and Lebby are all in this together. Basically using Lebby's ties to OU as an reason as to why he was there.. If that was the case, why wouldnt he go to Oklahomas athletic department to get the credential? He went to Tulsas athletic because he knew he would get caught by going to OUs athletic department. Why was Lebby wearing a tulsa shirt? Disguise?

7. Its pretty clear what is happening here.. Briles knows we are good, and sent one of his coaches as a pawn to do the dirty work for him.. He just didnt expect to get caught. Listen and watch his press conference again. He seems flustered and a little bit stunned that he was caught. Props to the OU athletic and compliance department for spotting him and having him removed.
#peace

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.