ADVERTISEMENT

my rant on this team.

southtexassooner

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
Victoria Texas
Boys, I wont lie.. I knew this team was suspect going into this game but i had no clue we were that far off. I honestly have never in my life seen such a nasty, disgusting, horrible, embarrassing, humiliating effort then that.

Sure some of it about 85% is on coaching and in the way players are taught but my god how awful are our players? Darlington could not block @Eddie_Rado or @Carey Murdock right now..

St John was telling everyone in the free world what play was coming by telegraphing run or pass..

Defense has no idea or any concept of shedding blocks, reading the ball, reading the QB's eyes, wrapping up, gang tackling.

Orlando Brown does not know how to move his fat feet. just pivots off of his right foot and spins in circles. That right there is on BB..

For the past 2 weeks Baker continues to double clutch the ball. He wont let go of it.. He also has a 1 track mind.. He looks for 1 WR and misses wide open WR or RB running down field instead he opts to pass it to the guy who has 500 people standing right beside him..

Linebackers... right now @josh_m can suit up and play LB so bad.. so so bad...

Eric Striker.. yeah he sucks and im not even kidding. So unbelievably lazy coming off the ball.. Put 1 hand on him and stops and will not continue to make any kind of effort.

Defensive line.. Im not sure what i should even say here..

O line.. wonder if Jenks or Union will let us borrow some guys for K State..

CB.. do we still have these on the team?

"Rivalry game" or not someone needs to be fired and there are several players on the team who need to grab some pine and or just leave because we would be better without them.. None of the players even care.. they are to busy on twitter calling us out for being "fair weather fans" stfu Sanchez you will go undrafted and end up being a DJ at Dallas nightclubs or some BS like that.. this team is a joke and a complete and total embarrassment to any OU football team that has ever suited up and put on the crimson and cream uniform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.