ADVERTISEMENT

My Latest Bucket List Addition...

Senior Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 1, 2003
Hypothetical...

If 'Bama's Henry wins The Heisman, as many are predicting, and we Play 'Bama, as many are predicting, we MUST have Striker, Tapper, Ty, Nila, or Trevor Step-Up @ The Coin Toss and Duplicate Torrance Marshall's Famous Line...

“I’m here to get my boy’s (Heupel’s) Heisman Trophy back", then back It up with on-the-field-play, like the 2000 Sooners did! :p :p :p

Last edited:
Actually he said " you got my boys trophy, we came to get it back" lol.

Hypothetical...

If 'Bama's Henry wins The Heisman, as many are predicting, and we Play 'Bama, as many are predicting, we MUST have Striker, Tapper, Ty, Nila, or Trevor Step-Up @ The Coin Toss and Duplicate Torrance Marshall's Famous Line...

“I’m here to get my boy’s (Heupel’s) Heisman Trophy back", then back It up with on-the-field-play, like the 2000 Sooners did! :p :p :p

Yep, that would galvanize this team even further for the trophy presentation in Glendale babies.
I'm sure Baker is a good enough sport to trade the Heisman for the National Title...he's unselfish that way...:D

Yep, that would galvanize this team even further for the trophy presentation in Glendale babies.
I'm sure Baker is a good enough sport to trade the Heisman for the National Title...he's unselfish that way...:D

Bake has already gone on record as saying that, fitty...He has his priorities lined up in the right order...He'd take that one for The Team!

Reactions: iasooner1
Bake has already gone on record as saying that, fitty...He has his priorities lined up in the right order...He'd take that one for The Team!

Not only him, but everyone on the team says the same sentiment. "I'm glad I could contribute to the success of the team". Et al...

I don't recall that kind of cohesion with the 2000 squad, and they were pretty damn tight.
This is just wonderful.:)

Hypothetical...

Ahhhhhhh....that memory brings back VERY familiar feelings. Thanks for the reminder. :)

I've watched this video several times over the years and I've always noticed one thing. Look at Dan Cody's feet at the end....why is he standing that way? Looks totally pigeon toed lol

That's not Dan Cody. Dan Cody I think was a true freshman that year and not sure if he played or not. I believe 91 in that video is either Ramon Richardson or Ryan Fisher. Seth Littrell is 35. And I think 59 is Bubba Burcham.

Are you sure? I want you to look into it for me lol. I always thought it was him

Hypothetical...

Will someone PLEASE try to get this 'Fix' into the Coin Toss if we play the Heisman Winner's Team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT