ADVERTISEMENT

Murray roughing the passer call...

Agree, and announcers said it was possibly targeting, as well. Don’t know why those guys gravitated to the dark side today.

take a trip to rivals texas and you will hear the same story in reverse. one guy actually says the whorns lost because of the refs and tx were the ones being targeted.

he must not have watched the same game because had JH not fumbled and thrown that INT in the endzone OU goes up 21-0 early. Penalties against OU and JH early mistakes kept Texas in the game

kudos to the OU D for today. Great effort all the way around.

Reactions: iasooner1
Speaking of D, not much of it in the UF - LSU game but according to ESPN its due to great offenses. Gotta love the ESPiN when these type of games happen in the SEC

Speaking of D, not much of it in the UF - LSU game but according to ESPN its due to great offenses. Gotta love the ESPiN when these type of games happen in the SEC

They can never see the true picture with their SEC rose colored glasses on. Sooners would sweep the decks against LSU and Georgia, and give Bama fits on defense.

They can never see the true picture with their SEC rose colored glasses on. Sooners would sweep the decks against LSU and Georgia, and give Bama fits on defense.

What is even funnier is on CFB Final Countdown all they are talking about is how pourouse Tx D is and all the missed tackles and very little talk about the OU D. Funny I guess they didn’t pay attention to all those missed tackles in the LSU - UF game. Just constant praise about LSU high powered offense.

Hell I find it funny every time one of them claim they are not bias towards the SEC.

was complete BS...not even close to roughing even by today's standards

That officiating crew always sucks but always seems to have a target on the back of OU
LR complimented the crew on the job they did Saturday in his Monday presser. Those guys in DeFee's crew have worked multiple national championship games. They let players play, but control the game. They did it again Saturday. If another Big XII crew had worked the game, OU would have had more than twice as many penalties. They do the best job consistently of any crew in the Big XII, and better than most any in the country.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed. OU - Alabama in the playoffs would be sweet. No real dominant team out there “yet”. IMO.

Out of all the teams I have watched this season only Ohio State has been dominant in my opinion. I am just hoping that Michigan and Wisconsin gets over the hump and jack slaps them to keep them out of the field once again. My programs dislike meter starts with Texas, but also includes Ohio State, Notre Dame, USC and the SEC ( Minus a few teams in it ).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT