ADVERTISEMENT

MT: Josh's No Fear 20

Smash Williams

Sooner starter
Feb 11, 2008
As we are now within a month of Oklahoma's 2015 college football season, it's time to get started with the annual 'No Fear 20.' For SoonerScoop.com's new members the 'No Fear 20' is a scary look inside Co-Publisher Josh McCuistion's closet, mixed with a few opinions on Josh's wardrobe. It's hard to believe that this time last year Josh got a leg tattoo inspired by a No Fear t-shirt design. After an offseason full of cargo short changes, one of the most intriguing wardrobes in years adorns Scoop's only full-time employee.

66acb740d84a0c93ead8cbd5aafa3efb.jpg

Analysis: This fine garment illustrates a startling lack of situational awareness. Why are you standing there with the ball while five seconds tick off the clock? If this is a catch-and-shoot situation, you pull the trigger immediately before the closeout. If you're jacking an off-the-dribble three, then you may as well do it with enough time left on the clock to give your team a shot at an offensive rebound. You hold the ball like this when you're tied, not when you're losing. Anyone who wants to argue otherwise sucks at math.

bum1.jpeg

Analysis: The geniuses at No Fear really milked these end of game situations.

As soon as I figure out how to print an animated GIF on cotton, I'm mailing an XXL version of this shirt to the a-holes behind Sonicsgate:

LAST MINUTE OF THE FOURTH QUARTER
SECOND AND GOAL
DOWN BY FOUR
ON THE ONE-YARD LINE
NO FEAR

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

F*** you, Seattle. I hate your city so much that I rooted for Bill Belichick. That's what you get for trying to make Kevin Durant play an arena that became obsolete around the same time everyone (except Josh, of course) stopped wearing No Fear shirts.

no-fear-2.jpg

Analysis: YOU FAIL ENGLISH YOU WRITE NO FEAR SLOGANS

Even Scoop realizes that this shirt is in dire need of a comma.

4726539_2ZR1503T1.jpg

Analysis: That orange tag denotes the shirt's location in a police evidence locker. 78% of unsolved stranger rapes in 1994 involved an assailant wearing this shirt. #NFDNA

501c2b79f3cce99ba8adab2ac77dede6.jpg

Analysis: If you owned this shirt, and your name isn't Ricky Bobby, then it's highly unlikely that you've ever finished first place in anything.

15-11 coming next Wednesday…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.