ADVERTISEMENT

mayfield snubbed

Pardon me, but this is horseshit. Baker deserved enough votes to get an invitation to NYC. The Sooners' chances of taking it all just improved.

Reactions: SoonersR4Real
I really think he should have been invited. Hard to stomach him not getting at least an invite. The guy had an amazing year. But hey...let's not act like the guys that DID get invited are slouches. I would really like to see McCaffrey win it. That kid is just a sick athlete!!!!

I'd bet Mayfield would rather have the NC, that's just the type of player he see,s to be.

Mayfield seems like a pretty nice guy. I've seen him in person, my daughter has seen him around campus and I'm betting the millions that he makes in the NFL if he does what he needs to do will more than make up for some bronze statue. Eye on the prize my man...don't sweat the haters, prove them wrong.

While I also think McCaffrey is the most deserving hoping for Watson/Henry 1-2 to be more motivation for the players like 2000 Orange Bowl

That's crap that Baker didn't get invited. He's had one of the best seasons ever. Hopefully this will fuel the fire and we will get #8.

I think there is a great irony for Baker. His missing half against TCU showed how valuable he is to his team, and how good a quarterback he is.

But missing a key half in the last three regular season games is not a good factor in a Heisman campaign. Hard to win a Heisman sitting in a fog on the sidelines.

On the positive side, Waton will be partying in NYC while Baker will be watching game film. Cmon Baker - the MVP of the title game trumps the Heisman every time!!!!!!

Baker Baker touchdown maker!!!!

Reactions: AbsoluteZer0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT