ADVERTISEMENT

LSU ... Ohio State ... Clemson

CalSooner

OU scholarship offer
May 29, 2001
LSU ... Ohio State ... Clemson.

Which of these 3 teams would the Sooners have the best chance of upsetting?

I think it would be LSU.

What's your thought.

The Sooners in the playoffs.... I feel like a little kid that wanted something so badly that I forgot about what it'd be like after I got there.

These teams are the nations best and each are built different. I think the chances of OU advancing are not the greatest but doable. Give Riley & Grinch 3 to 4 weeks to get ready and it can be done. But for me, if given the choice, I'd take LSU. That offense is pretty damn good. Beating a Heisman QB might be a challenge that this young defense accepts. It worked once!

Funny how Lincoln is off recruiting and Dabo is preaching. Seems to me that Clemson got fat eating lazy mice in a pathetic conference. Ohio State ought to rip them a new one.

Reactions: iasooner1
Funny how Lincoln is off recruiting and Dabo is preaching. Seems to me that Clemson got fat eating lazy mice in a pathetic conference. Ohio State ought to rip them a new one.
Funny how that was the same narrative last year with Alabama. “Clemson hasn’t played anyone” and “Alabama is battle tested“. Then came the absolute annihilation of Bama and all of a sudden it was “Well Alabama was wore down playing a tough SEC schedule” and “Clemson was fresh”? Whatever, we’ve heard it before, as a matter of fact we have heard it every year. The coaches and players love being taken for granted, they are used to it.
As far as Dabo “Not off recruiting” I think he is pretty satisfied in that area at the moment.

Good luck with LSU, I am pulling for Oklahoma, I absolutely hate any team from the SEC.

Reactions: iasooner1
LSU ... Ohio State ... Clemson.

Which of these 3 teams would the Sooners have the best chance of upsetting?

I think it would be LSU.

What's your thought.
Doesn't matter who you play. All 3 teams will smoke you by at least 17 points. Your team lacks talent.

ADVERTISEMENT