ADVERTISEMENT

Looking good for 22

22 is looking good, but my God... 23 is going to friggin' unbeleivable. Alot of the top 50 kids showed up for that damn BBQ. I have no idea if OU will be in a Natty game in 21 or 22, but I do think 23 & 24 are going to be amazing OU football teams.

22 is looking good, but my God... 23 is going to friggin' unbeleivable. Alot of the top 50 kids showed up for that damn BBQ. I have no idea if OU will be in a Natty game in 21 or 22, but I do think 23 & 24 are going to be amazing OU football teams.
Caleb Williams will have plenty weapons that is one certainty. Defense should be reloading nicely too.

You can feel the momentum building for our program.

Need to keep Grinch in the fold though. Assuming Riley is untouchable by the pros (and I think he is), Grinch then becomes the de facto lynch pin.
Keeping Grinch is critical. I can feel the momentum also. Recruiting on the defensive side has to pick up though. With OUr offense, I'd figure defensive blue chippers would be clamoring towards Norman.

Last edited:
If OU does well this year and I think they will. Grinch is Blue Blood bound. I don't think he will accept anything less.

I agree. OU is such a special program that it inspires incredible loyalty in our coaches.

Grinch won't be tempted by the Colorados, Mississippis, or Minnesotas of the world. It's going to have to be one of the big boys. Norte Dame. Florida. Maybe USC.

But sadly, if he gets it going like I think he's going to, some big name program will make an offer he can't refuse. Still at least two years away though I hope.

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
ADVERTISEMENT