Feb 21, 2009
I
am still looking for pieces of some years and usually post something
once a year on most message boards to see if there are any new fans or
collectors out there. I am specifically looking for the following games
from the VHS era either TV broadcast or Playback show with Barry
Switzer/Chris lincoln/Ron Thurin etc etc......If anybody has anything I
am looking for I will gladly put the games on DVD for you or work
something else out....Please PM or email thegoodmagneto@hotmail.com..Thanks..Here are games I am looking for:
1977-Vanderbilt,UTah, Colorado, Mizzu,OSU,ISU,KSU,Kansas---Playbacks or Local TV broadcasts
1978- Stanford,Rice,West Virginia,Colorado,Mizzu,ISU,KSU,Kansas, OSU--Playbacks or local TV broadcast
1979-Iowa,Tulsa,Rice,Kansa,KSU,ISU,OSU,Mizzu,Col,Texas-Playbacks or Local TV broadcasts
1980-Iowa State Playback with Switzer/Chris Lincoln
1981-Iowa State and Kansas Playbacks with Coach Switzer and Ron Therin
1982-Looking for good quality TV broadcasts of the Texas, Kentucky and Iowa State games that were broadcast on Cable
1983-Looking for good quality TV broadcasts of Texas, Tulsa and Hawaii From Sunday afternoon rebroadcasts in OKC
1984-Looking for Good quality TV broadcasts of Kansas, Colorado and Kansas State from Sunday afternoon rebroadcasts in OKC
1988-Looking for TV Cable broadcast of Kansas game
1997-Looking for Playback shows of the Kansas, KSU and OSU games with John Blake and BBSR.

Good lord guy, you left out the original Magna Carta, the dead sea scrolls and the original Ten Commandments tablets...
3dsmile.r191677.gif

(and the Shroud of Turin..;)

LOL...Just going back to 77 when the VHS came out :)....I do not have a beta max to transfer games to DVD by some small chance somebody had games pre 77.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT