ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE practice viewing thread

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017
And just like that, our 20 minutes are up.

QB

*I didn't spend a lot of time here. Spencer Rattler and Caleb Williams were obviously the No. 1 and No. 2 guys. They were on one side, while the others (Micah Bowens, Carsten Groos, etc.) were on the side most visible to us. So, oh well.

RB

*I didn't see Tre Bradford, but I might have just missed him. Not sure. Marcus Major was there, going through all the drills. Eric Gray just looks so smooth, think that's the best word to describe him. And Kennedy Brooks was the same ol' Mr. Brooks we've known for years.

WR

*First thing I noticed was how big Theo Wease is. Because of that injury, it forced him to work on his upper body. Job well done. Jadon Haselwood looked fine, once again not wearing a brace. Mike Woods is a big dude, but I think we've already gathered that from previous pics. Marvin Mims was solid, and Cody Jackson feels a bit small. Mario Williams was at practice, but he was being assessed by a trainer as we walked in. Can't imagine it's anything too serious, but that was a downer to not be able to see Mario work.

TE/H-Back

*Brayden Willis and Austin Stogner, geez, if they can stay healthy. Two monsters to go along with the heart & soul of the offense, Jeremiah Hall. Willis looks really different in a good way.

OL

*Terrible vantage point for this group. Terrible. Just noticing Wanya Morris work and how he looks different than a lot of those guys.

DL

*Perrion Winfrey - still scary. The defensive line was Winfrey, then Jordan Kelley so it sounds like Kelley has made that jump. Jalen Redmond looked good, and nice first glance at Kelvin Gilliam. We only got to see the interior go through one drill, so a lot of repeating the same thing. Everybody looked accounted for (Laron Stokes, Kori Roberson, etc.).

DE/OLB

*Another terrible vantage point area. You could see guys like Isaiah Thomas, Nik Bonitto, Marcus Stripling out there but weren't close enough to give any real detail. Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge looks the part, if nothing else. Sorry for lack of info.

ILB

*It is just so glaring to see the depth in person. This used to be the forgettable group when we'd have this viewing in the past. Not anymore. They were all there, White, Asamoah, Ugwoegbu, Kelly. Just a big group for Brian Odom.

DB

*Justin Harrington still running with the cornerbacks. Really liked getting to see Keshawn Lawrence work. Woodi Washington, to me, seems like the leader of the cornerbacks, then Jaden Davis and D.J. Graham fighting for the other spot.

It was a quick 20 mins, did what we could. Carey with photos, Eddie with video.

We have Bill Bedenbaugh and Calvin Thibodeaux coming up at noon, followed by Jadon Haselwood, Theo Wease and D.J. Graham on Zoom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.