ADVERTISEMENT

let's do it

soonerfastnloud

Sooner starter
Jan 1, 2015
Under the radar: Oklahoma's playoff chances. The Sooners didn't look good in their loss to Texas, but they still have to play Baylor, TCU and Oklahoma State -- three ranked teams that are currently undefeated. OU needs to bounce back this week against Kansas State to even have a shot; the Sooners haven't lost back-to-back regular-season games since 1999, a span of 34 straight wins following losses. WE CAN DO IT FOLKS.

Unless Texas turns it around and wins a few more games, OU doesn't stand much of a chance to make the playoffs if the choices are other one loss teams that won a conference championship game. Same as last year. Besides I don't see TCU and Baylor losing two games each. Then there's OSU.

Under the radar: Oklahoma's playoff chances. The Sooners didn't look good in their loss to Texas, but they still have to play Baylor, TCU and Oklahoma State -- three ranked teams that are currently undefeated. OU needs to bounce back this week against Kansas State to even have a shot; the Sooners haven't lost back-to-back regular-season games since 1999, a span of 34 straight wins following losses. WE CAN DO IT FOLKS.
Of these teams the one that goes undefeated will be in the playoffs! Or if OU goes undefeated from here on out then they will be in the playoffs

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Unless Texas turns it around and wins a few more games, OU doesn't stand much of a chance to make the playoffs if the choices are other one loss teams that won a conference championship game. Same as last year. Besides I don't see TCU and Baylor losing two games each. Then there's OSU.
bama I'm not so sure. We need TCU, Baylor, and Okstate to remain undefeated. If we can pull off some type of miracle and win all three of those games then I think we have a real shot at the playoffs. We need some luck with a few other teams losing but I don't think its out of the question. We have to find something to keep us excited right?

I really think if OU wins out, that OU has a legit shot at making the playoff. Losing to Texas no doubt hurt. But look at OUs last 3 games of the season. OU needs those teams to remain undefeated, and each suffer their first loss from OU. That kind of late-season noise by OU will be impossible for a playoff committee to ignore.

But this is getting way ahead of ourselves. OU just needs to go out and take care of each game, each week. The rest is out of their control.

Reactions: theSeanDon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT