ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron

mcbrider

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
May 4, 2010
i am so ****ing tired of hearing all the media talking about where he is going? I don’t give a big fat hairy wrinkled red rats ass where LeBaby goes. Just go somewhere and then shut up. Michael Jordan is the GOAT and it is not even close.

Reactions: veritas59
The real final was with Houston. Had Paul been able to play in the 7th game I think the Rockets would have won. James declaring free agency pretty well takes the Rockets out of it....not enough cap space. We'd have to move too much existing salary to get him.

Since LeBron is an elite athlete, probably among the top three in the game today, it's understandable when a player of his caliber is considering changing teams. Although It's all about the money, his decision has a huge financial impact on the team and city where ever he decides to go. So yeah, it's kind of a big deal if you're into sports.

This is nothing new since there are thousands of instances where the sports media went into a frenzy over someone's new contract, will be the first player drafted, a player's infidelities, drug use or personal issues, a coach raping young boys in a locker room, etc., etc., etc. Just wait long enough and the LeBron news will be old hat and we've moved on to the next "sports issue."

ADVERTISEMENT