ADVERTISEMENT

July 1st Festivities at OU official Entry into the SEC

I wont be there, but I sure hope its televised or at least filmed. I'd love to see it!!
I am guessing it will be, ESPN will be there, Finebaum and Dusty Dvoracek as well as many others I am sure. I think the SEC is gonna make sure its a big deal for exposure for the Conference. Finebaum said as much the other day saying that this is a huge occasion, way way bigger than the previous 2 times the league expanded, Arkie and S. Carolina in the 90's and Aggie and Missouri about a decade or so ago (duh).
May be able to tell a little more about it Sunday as I believe the Horns are doing theirs then, followed by OU on Monday.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I'd be in Norman tonight if tomorrow wasn't such an important work day. We've all been waiting for this moment for 4 years now. I'm very excited.

A side note about OU's opener against Temple on Friday, August 30th. Toby Rowland will not be doing his morning radio program on KREF. The guy filling in for him? Joe Castiglione. That's going to be awesome.

Reactions: iasooner2000
No more Big 8, Southwest Conference, quality network TV shows, Plymouth Barracuda, Houston Oilers and 99¢ Orin’s cheese pizza.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT