ADVERTISEMENT

Jordy out for the season

Actually Oklabama I think it would be cool as heck to face her. In a game 7 in the WCWS. I do feel very sorry for her and her injury. I mean 3rd inning on opening day--jeeze.

Actually Oklabama I think it would be cool as heck to face her. In a game 7 in the WCWS. I do feel very sorry for her and her injury. I mean 3rd inning on opening day--jeeze.

I wouldn’t mind facing her if it were an exhibition game. 😂. Seriously, if that were to ever happen it would probably become a classic matchup.

Keep in mind, as good as she is, and how well she knows OUr hitters, she doesn't have the defense behind her that OUr pitchers have.

The flip side is that we will take a giant step backwards next season. We've had the best centerfielder, the best shortstop and the best second baseman defensively in the country for three years. We lost one this season, and the two next. It's not going to be the same dominant group by the time Jordy heals.

Keep in mind, as good as she is, and how well she knows OUr hitters, she doesn't have the defense behind her that OUr pitchers have.

The flip side is that we will take a giant step backwards next season. We've had the best centerfielder, the best shortstop and the best second baseman defensively in the country for three years. We lost one this season, and the two next. It's not going to be the same dominant group by the time Jordy heals.
Not to mention catcher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT