ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Gibson injury in Summer Camp

That's very bad news, and hopefully he can make a full recovery for next season. Injuries are never good, but if you're going to have them, better at a position of great depth like this year's receiving corps.

Hate it for him. The injury bug always hits during Summer Camp. Some other guys in the WR Room are dinged up but nothing serious I believe. Hopefully we can make it these last 2 weeks with everyone staying healthy, no rule breakers or anyone running afoul of the law.
Its almost Football Time in Oklahoma and I cannot wait.

Last edited:
Gibson was definitely primed to have a special season! I don't know if he will regain his momentum next year, but I have high expectations.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Special season? That’s 100% speculation. Up until this point he’s just been decent.

He played in all the games last year. Even started in a couple. I definitely had my high hopes for this season as he was slated to take on a larger role. I was wrong about him though. Sorry about that Larry and JCon. Obviously, the guy was a loser and he was on his way down. My bad 🤔. I'm going back to work. First day of school with students in attendance!

Last edited:
Again 100% an assumption on your behalf. However the FACTS say up until this point he’s just been okay with the “potential” to be good. Here’s hoping he turns out to be great next year

He played in all the games last year. Even started in a couple. I definitely had my high hopes for this season as he was slated to take on a larger role. I was wrong about him though. Sorry about that Larry and JCon. Obviously, the guy was a loser and he was on his way down. My bad 🤔. I'm going back to work. First day of school with students in attendance!
I was being facetious.

Again 100% an assumption on your behalf. However the FACTS say up until this point he’s just been okay with the “potential” to be good. Here’s hoping he turns out to be great next year
F-From
A-Always
C-Control
T-The
S-Stats
It's from a movie Division 3 Footballs Finest. It is a really funny movie. You all should check it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT