ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Redmond

Patriotgame

Sooner commitment
Oct 22, 2002
I hope he didn’t make a mistake announcing he’s going pro.

All his time away with injuries and blood clots leads me to believe he could have used another year at OU.

I hope he didn’t make a mistake announcing he’s going pro.

All his time away with injuries and blood clots leads me to believe he could have used another year at OU.
The dude wasn’t that good and often never could get in the field. I hope he makes a better pro then he was a Sooner.

just another example of these kids thinking they are way better than what they actually are. I see it all the time even at the high school level. Kids with very little talent thinking they are going to "take their talents" to college. No doubt its a result of all the pressure put on kids to be good at sports.

Reactions: Patriotgame
just another example of these kids thinking they are way better than what they actually are. I see it all the time even at the high school level. Kids with very little talent thinking they are going to "take their talents" to college. No doubt its a result of all the pressure put on kids to be good at Tomorrow.

I'm sure the majority of these guys understand the long odds. And that's exactly why it's time he give it his shot.

Did you think Brian Osamoah going pro last year was a good idea? I didn't. And I was dead wrong. Even if he makes a roster he's going to make a chunk of change that could help him for his future.

I'm sure the majority of these guys understand the long odds. And that's exactly why it's time he give it his shot.

Did you think Brian Osamoah going pro last year was a good idea? I didn't. And I was dead wrong. Even if he makes a roster he's going to make a chunk of change that could help him for his future.
I think he is taking a major gamble that could end his football playing days for good. Unless he ends up playing arena league. I really think the vast majority of these guys would be better served by staying another year and trying to get better.

I think he is taking a major gamble that could end his football playing days for good. Unless he ends up playing arena league. I really think the vast majority of these guys would be better served by staying another year and trying to get better.
The greener pastures of the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT