ADVERTISEMENT

It's Good Time To Be A Sooner

Scottsdale.Sooner

Sooner starter
Jan 2, 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona (most of the time)
I am on my way to Papago Golf Club in Scottsdale where OU Men's Golf are ranked #1 in the country. OSU is #2. It is a field of 15 schools competing for seed position in the National Championship next month here at Grayhawk in Scottsdale. I will have the girl's softball (#1 !!) game from Austin on my phone. Tomorrow is a full schedule. Final round of golf OU #1, Softball OU #1 and women's gymnastic OU #1. Boomer Sooner

I am on my way to Papago Golf Club in Scottsdale where OU Men's Golf are ranked #1 in the country. OSU is #2. It is a field of 15 schools competing for seed position in the National Championship next month here at Grayhawk in Scottsdale. I will have the girl's softball (#1 !!) game from Austin on my phone. Tomorrow is a full schedule. Final round of golf OU #1, Softball OU #1 and women's gymnastic OU #1. Boomer Sooner
yes!

SS,

Do you happen to know where I can watch tonights game live without having the stupid Longhorn Network?

Intense day and yes, GOOD DAY TO BE A SOONER! 👍

They have to elevate their status to be shitheads.

But in fairness, they have been very complimentary of the Sooners, overly so. They interviewed Brito after the game. They have gushed about how good OU is in softball at least a half dozen times in the last two broadcasts. Loeb is doing a good job on the PBP and Cat Osterman has been a solid analyst. It is LHN. They are Longhorn homers. But they are calling a spade a spade. Texas' defense sucks, and without using that word, they've communicated that.

I think Brito is trying to send a message to Mike White, that he shouldn't have left without her. She's driven in enough runs by herself to win both games.

They have to elevate their status to be shitheads.

But in fairness, they have been very complimentary of the Sooners, overly so. They interviewed Brito after the game. They have gushed about how good OU is in softball at least a half dozen times in the last two broadcasts. Loeb is doing a good job on the PBP and Cat Osterman has been a solid analyst. It is LHN. They are Longhorn homers. But they are calling a spade a spade. Texas' defense sucks, and without using that word, they've communicated that.

I think Brito is trying to send a message to Mike White, that he shouldn't have left without her. She's driven in enough runs by herself to win both games.
BTW Plaino do you know if Texas will keep the LHN once the SEC move takes place? I just referred to them as S-heads” because its not a network carried by my provider. ( YoutubeTV )

Reactions: iasooner2000
I don't think anybody but the heads at ESPN know for sure. But since it's been losing money since it began, I doubt it. They'll just add an SEC 2 and include OU and Texas in that. The more relevant question might be if Soonersports.com will have some sort of continuance. They've always paired with FOX Sports, and then it's replacement Bally Sports. And I really like that offering, especially having the Soonersports.com website which shows so much of Sooner programing. LHN is owned by ESPN, so there's no conflict, but Bally is maybe their prime competitor.

ESPN only started LHN, to keep Fox Sports from being able to start a Big XII Network. That would seem a lot less necessary now.

ADVERTISEMENT