ADVERTISEMENT

It appears that we have some special talent at WR

Brown is awesome. A lot like Dede Westbrook who's averaging 4 rec/gm and 13 yds/rec in the NFL. That's pretty damn good.
CeeDee reminds me of Mark Clayton, hands of glue. That guy is definite NFL caliber. He has the size that Clayton didn't have to be productive for a long time in the NFL.

We are blessed. Hollywood, with his speed and hips. And Cede has been the most impressive Freshman, I've seen at OU since Adrian Peterson. Watching him last year blocking 15 yards downfield so a RB can break. Or his near perfect routes and of course his hands. I've never seen a true freshman, play the way he did last year and he's only getting better. He reminds me of Sammy Watkins

On this subject has anyone heard news on the Rambo kid? I remember hearing optimism from one of the radio talking heads last year but honestly have not heard a word about him.

They had Hollywood on a bomb route but Kyler made a rare passing error and got it intercepted vs. a long TD. The Sooners offensive game plan was short and decidedly changed when yet again the defense struggled (to put things mildly without expletives).

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT