ADVERTISEMENT

Is this board....

Since athletes are now infusing their politics with sports, all should be fair game.
Why do you care about what a college student thinks politically?
What you got, Grimlock? We’re all ears.
I think that arguing/making threads about politics over the internet is really ****ing stupid

Well, there are about 200 pages of other threads that you could have posted in, dumba$$
@Grimlock72 @SoonerGrad95
Thanks for this @Smash Williams
giphy.gif

For politics or OU sports?

They are now one of the same are they not? Whether we like it or dislike it, or whether we even accept it, the fact is that the two have crossed over into one these days. From Gundy's shirt, to Nascar's ban of the Confederate flag, politics has entered into all sports. Discussing these types of topics is to be expected.

I wish for better days going forward on many things, but especially sports. As this was the one area that everyone could venture into and forget problems for a few hours. It's probably why the two have merged.

FWIW that OU grad finished second in the past weekend's PGA tournament at Harbor Town, SC. He missed tying for first place by a single stroke. Impressively, he hit all 18 greens in regulation on a course noted for its small greens. Abraham Ancer has a ton of potential and I hope to see him in the mix frequently as his career progresses.

FWIW that OU grad finished second in the past weekend's PGA tournament at Harbor Town, SC. He missed tying for first place by a single stroke. Impressively, he hit all 18 greens in regulation on a course noted for its small greens. Abraham Ancer has a ton of potential and I hope to see him in the mix frequently as his career progresses.
Well, now The Master's is Raycist, so golf might be next on the cancel culture list.

https://deadspin.com/we-ve-lived-with-the-masters-name-long-enough-1844121041

For politics or OU sports?
Sorry we don't discuss intellectually riveting topics like "I might be icing my balls tonight," "I am drunk," or "White Claw and Flavored Seltzer at the Pool or Lake." You're a paying customer with access to all of that intriguing sports conversation on CC, so why are you here complaining about us discussing sports and politics?

Why do you care about what a college student thinks politically?

I think that arguing/making threads about politics over the internet is really ****ing stupid

OP has no problem with College Athletes talking Politics but whines when Fans talk about what these Athletes are saying and or doing concerning Politics.
307e44c8022a1cc37d7d1ddb102770f0.gif

Sorry we don't discuss intellectually riveting topics like "I might be icing my balls tonight," "I am drunk," or "White Claw and Flavored Seltzer at the Pool or Lake." You're a paying customer with access to all of that intriguing sports conversation on CC, so why are you here complaining about us discussing sports and politics?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT