ADVERTISEMENT

Impact article on Haselwood injury

If Bridges gets better at off the ball blocking. He will be a stud.
Wease has all the talent, I just hope they get, enough practice, for the timing routes down.

I think Bridges is the best route runner and uses his body to catch anything put in his radious. Rambo will have trouble with press coverage but I understand, he's bulked up.Mims gets healthy and a Top 3-5 TE. We have all the weapons.

The Oline, will be nasty this season. The RB, will have huge holes to run through and the QB, will have all day, to let plays develope.

And Riley always has that plan B, WR every game, that defenses, forget to focus on.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
Wease has all the talent, I just hope they get, enough practice, for the timing routes down.

I think Bridges is the best route runner and uses his body to catch anything put in his radious. Rambo will have trouble with press coverage but I understand, he's bulked up.Mims gets healthy and a Top 3-5 TE. We have all the weapons.

The Oline, will be nasty this season. The RB, will have huge holes to run through and the QB, will have all day, to let plays develope.

And Riley always has that plan B, WR every game, that defenses, forget to focus on.

You know you're replying to a seagull poster, right?

Will be tough down Haselwood, Bridges, and Howard to start the season

Pray for health!

Not sure what a seagull is... but I think Wease will be legit this year. Him and Rambo will make everyone else's job easier.

Losing Haselwood does present a depth problem for OU at WR, but I think OU will be fine at WR. I thought it was interesting that there was no mention of the TE, Stogner, in that article. He could be a big target for the OU QBs in 2020.
And TE/HB Willis, HB Hall and freshman TE Conyers are available as well. I think Conyers (6'5" 220lbs) could be really special.
Michael Henderson (6'3" 225 lbs), listed as an "athlete", can also figure in at several positions....from TE to QB.
I wonder, however, if Riley plans to redshirt most or all of the entire freshman class (and others) this season in the wake of the pandemic.

Reactions: NattyChamps856
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT