ADVERTISEMENT

If you like movies, here is a good one.

A great movie. Bought it on DVD. My late brother recommended it to me.

I normally don't make posts such as this one. I just thought this one was timely and a way to jog some folks memory about what is important and what is not important. Especially for those who are true patriots. If you can't honor and respect our warriors and their families who have given it all for our country and paid the ultimate price, then there is nothing sacred left.

Reactions: iasooner1
I normally don't make posts such as this one. I just thought this one was timely and a way to jog some folks memory about what is important and what is not important. Especially for those who are true patriots. If you can't honor and respect our warriors and their families who have given it all for our country and paid the ultimate price, then there is nothing sacred left.
It would be even better if our government honored them by ending reckless foreign policies that spawn costly, reckless and undeclared wars.
Had I lost a family member in WWII, I would be heartbroken and shattered....but knowing they died for freedom.
Had I lost a family member in the Vietnam or current Middle East quagmires, I would also be heartbroken and shattered....and very upset with the government and the neocons who control it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT