ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot Sportswriter in Ark votes Baylor ahead of OU

OUSOONER67

Sooner starter
Mar 23, 2004
Everywhere
http://footballmatters.org/clemson-...-17-points-in-week-12-fwaa-nff-super-16-poll/

If you scroll down you can click on a link that shows the individual voters votes. He is the only one that ranked Baylor ahead of OU. He is the idiot I have mentioned before that absolutely hates OU and Stoops. Does not matter I suppose but why do they lest idots like this even vote? His top 7,
1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Iowa 4. Notre Dame 5. Mich St. 6. Baylor 7. OU
I saw it in the paper today and spit out my coffee. What a moron.

http://footballmatters.org/clemson-...-17-points-in-week-12-fwaa-nff-super-16-poll/

If you scroll down you can click on a link that shows the individual voters votes. He is the only one that ranked Baylor ahead of OU. He is the idiot I have mentioned before that absolutely hates OU and Stoops. Does not matter I suppose but why do they lest idots like this even vote? His top 7,
1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Iowa 4. Notre Dame 5. Mich St. 6. Baylor 7. OU
I saw it in the paper today and spit out my coffee. What a moron.

Mmm, amazing amount of those guys have us at #3.

Pretty phat.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The idiot from the Omaha World Herald has us two spots behind Baylor. Maybe he doesn't have TV or internet and is not aware that OU beat Baylor by 10 points in Waco. I am going to send Mr. Barfknecht and email and see what he says. Another reason to hate everything Nebraska.

The idiot from the Omaha World Herald has us two spots behind Baylor. Maybe he doesn't have TV or internet and is not aware that OU beat Baylor by 10 points in Waco. I am going to send Mr. Barfknecht and email and see what he says. Another reason to hate everything Nebraska.

See the trend?

One guy from Arky, the other from Nebby, both programs total suck and have been that way for years.

I smell a little jealousy.

Email sent. I'm once again ashamed to say I live in Nebraska. Unfortunately I have to root for Nebraska to beat Iowa on Friday. Hate having to root for the cornstinkers.

I think in their feeble little minds they think if they vote that way it will somehow rub off on the CFP Committee. Morons.

That guy is actually the Sports Editor for the Arkansas Democrat. Arkies are so jealous and envious of OU.

The guy from Omaha is a tool. Normally I kind of like him, because normally Nebraska fans don't like him. Can't wait to see if he responds to my email.

I have emailed Wally before about his anti OU and anti Stoops comments but he never responds back. I have heard many arkie fans say they don't like Wally either. How could you even justify ranking a team we beat ahead of us? And at their place I might add. Mind boggling.

Switzer has us 6th behind Ohio State. Does that mean he does not think we are very good?

Well maybe, but you still need to pull for the Huskers this weekend.

Well maybe, but you still need to pull for the Huskers this weekend.
I will but I'm going to hate doing it. Nebraska fans drive me nuts. They love to rub it in my face when OU loses, but if you say anything to them when Nebraska loses, and they want to kick the crap out of you. I hate everything about Nebraska football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT