ADVERTISEMENT

I Was Wrong

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Shocking I know. But I'm here to eat my crow.

I stated after the bowl game that I thought it was a bad move for Brian Asamoah to declare for the draft due to his lack of size and that he was a solid but not great linebacker in his time as a Sooner.

He was the first OU player selected in this draft going to the Vikings in the 2nd round. Happy for him and hope he has great success.

Ah, we did alright with Bonitto ,Asamoah, Winfrey and Turner-Yell. They've all the potential to perform. Might surprise some of us. You never know. Oh, Bonnito was the first Sooner drafted last pick 2nd round. Asamoah was two picks later 3rd round. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Ah, we did alright with Bonitto ,Asamoah, Winfrey and Turner-Yell. They've all the potential to perform. Might surprise some of us. You never know. Oh, Bonnito was the first Sooner drafted last pick 2nd round. Asamoah was two picks later 3rd round. 👍

Thanks I was waiting for somebody to correct me on who went first. Been drinking beer and playing cornhole. And then getting news my 3 brain cell brother was in bad side by side accident.

Yeah I got turned around. Did you enjoy the spring game? Sorry I missed we didn't bother with O'Connell's and were in line to get in by 12:30.
I enjoyed the game and the weekend very much thank you. O'Connell's was a bust. There was a line down the block at 11:30. We went to the upper deck directly across the street. I was surprised by the turnout. Very encouraging. There is an excitement in the program that's been missing.

ADVERTISEMENT