ADVERTISEMENT

I want to tell you guys thanks

sooners49

Sooner commitment
Oct 11, 2017
Broken Arrow
I just have to say how nice everyone here is.I know we don't all agree on everything but it seems like everyone is very articulate on their posts and have a real sense of decency here.I came from another board where their was a lot of vitriol and it so cool to see a kindred kind of spirit for all things OU.I just had to say something about it because its so rare these days.Don't ever change.

Glad you announced yourself, 49…

We are Few, but to me, that translates to ‘Quality, over Quantity’…Each one of us brings something different…something SPECIAL to this board. We are Serious about OUr Sooners, and almost always have a kind word for them…NOT always for the coaches.

In the off-season, and between games, we solve the problems of the world, share a joke, a song, a Meme, or a bit of info’, and we all have Master Points in Trivial Pursuit.

Each of us has an opinion…often, a STRONG one, so there is some soft-selling and some hard-selling going on here, too. There are some Authorities here…some on Every Subject. Take what you like, and leave the rest…

We live all over the map, but our hearts are grounded in Memorial Stadium, which will always be Owen Field, to me. Some of us, like Scottsdale Sooner, move a lot…I think he loads his van and goes on down the road every time his rent is due…Some leave us and come back with a new name, and maybe a new gender. We don’t know, and WE DON’T CARE!

The only requirement for a good, ongoing relationship here is respect for the rules, and for each other. If that doesn’t happen, you might be the next one looking for a new AKA…

So WELCOME…and Please get your durned knee back to a Comfort Zone, ASAP…

Glad you announced yourself, 49…

We are Few, but to me, that translates to ‘Quality, over Quantity’…Each one of us brings something different…something SPECIAL to this board. We are Serious about OUr Sooners, and almost always have a kind word for them…NOT always for the coaches.

In the off-season, and between games, we solve the problems of the world, share a joke, a song, a Meme, or a bit of info’, and we all have Master Points in Trivial Pursuit.

Each of us has an opinion…often, a STRONG one, so there is some soft-selling and some hard-selling going on here, too. There are some Authorities here…some on Every Subject. Take what you like, and leave the rest…

We live all over the map, but our hearts are grounded in Memorial Stadium, which will always be Owen Field, to me. Some of us, like Scottsdale Sooner, move a lot…I think he loads his van and goes on down the road every time his rent is due…Some leave us and come back with a new name, and maybe a new gender. We don’t know, and WE DON’T CARE!

The only requirement for a good, ongoing relationship here is respect for the rules, and for each other. If that doesn’t happen, you might be the next one looking for a new AKA…

So WELCOME…and Please get your durned knee back to a Comfort Zone, ASAP…

49, you caught Senior on a good day. LOL. She is tops and very football savvy. You’ll love her like the rest of us.

Private message me and I'll give you the address to send your checks to. You can pay monthly or annually. Most pay annually.
:D

All kidding aside welcome aboard! Very nice to have a new regular. We're all just a bunch of great fans of all things Sooners. Post most often!

661f19429806d3ba29ddd716bf06cfc5.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT