ADVERTISEMENT

I read this Tweet To Kirby Hocutt the chairman of the College playoff committee who said OU was 4th

bullmarket

Sooner signee
May 29, 2001
because they lost to 7-4 Iowa State.

This tweet nailed it.

To @ Kirby Hocutt: Syracuse who beat your #2 ranked Clemson has lost 6 of their last 8 games & has 7 losses this season. Yet you talk about OU's loss to 7-4 ISU. ARE YOU BIASED BECAUSE CLEMSON'S AD IS ON YOUR COMMITTEE? Syracuse is awful one of the nation's worse team. The only good team they beat WAS CLEMSON

The Sooner football team should concentrate... We get to "worry".

Personally, I think we'll be alright.

Concentrate, worry, overlook....whatever they have done in the past. I'm not concerned about WV, but that TCU game could be a beast. I just hope they don't start thinking about the playoff too soon.

On another note, is there ANY chance Baker gets suspended for the WV game? I saw where Tramel wrote an article calling for it. I think it would be insane and extreme over reaction, but you just never know when the big wigs get involved.

Count me as one who is concerned about the WVU game. Holgerson in the past has put OUs defense to the test so you can't just blow them off and not be concerned. WVU lost Grier I heard, but the backup QBs that Mike's defense has faced this year have had their "coming out parties" against Mikes defense.

And it would be a friggen joke if Baker gets suspended for what he did in the Kansas game.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Count me as one who is concerned about the WVU game. Holgerson in the past has put OUs defense to the test so you can't just blow them off and not be concerned. WVU lost Grier I heard, but the backup QBs that Mike's defense has faced this year have had their "coming out parties" against Mikes defense.

And it would be a friggen joke if Baker gets suspended for what he did in the Kansas game.

Good point BR. I wasn't concerned mainly because of Grier's injury, but Mike does indeed have a history of making backups look great. I really hope it doesn't get into a scoring contest again.

Reactions: BillyRay
I'm concerned with every opponent of OUrs. Who knows which team will show up. Will it be the team that goes out and destroys opponents, or is it going to be the team that shows up and goes through the motions until the game is in doubt?

No he’s biased because Baker gave them the mother of all crotch grabs at TT and he knows he can’t prevent his Heisman but he might just get to **** us in the standings.

I am well aware of Mike's recent history against back up QBs but WV looked awful after Grier was lost.

I'm not saying I'm glad how they played, but looking back, can you really say Iowa State and Baylor's guys weren't the better QBs? Not giving a pass to Mike, but Iowa State's played pretty good against everybody til he got dinged up.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT