ADVERTISEMENT

I got two World Series Tix for next week!

My son got Series tickets in 2010 for game 4. My best friend, the nerd, had given me an old phone to use shorty before that, and I took a dozen pics of the game, including three or four of me and my son. Two months later, I was trying to protect my phone from some rain, so I put it in the cup holder of my truck when I went outside. Didn't realized that the drink I had in the truck, and threw away the cup, had leaked and filled up the cup holder. ending the life of that phone. It was old, and the pics weren't retrievable. Lost forever.

If you take pics, protect the phone.

This is third time that the Rangers have been in the World Series, but the first where they have the homefield advantage if it goes seven. The snake's bullpen is stout. But I hope the Rangers can overcome and get their first Baseball Championship.

Plaino, good reminder about pics on the phone. I may actually take a separate camera if that is allowed these days. Haven't been to a baseball game in years...

This series is definitely going to be interesting. Both teams are coming off 100+ loss seasons in 2021. It's amazing how each club turned it around in such a short time span.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT