ADVERTISEMENT

I don't want to

soonersoldier

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
Talk about the defense, the offense, the play calling. I just want to enjoy Sooner Magic for a bit. I am proud as hell of the guys and the coaching staff. This game did not provide solutions going forward, but in true survival fashion, OU did what was necessary to survive. Boomer Sooner!

Talk about the defense, the offense, the play calling. I just want to enjoy Sooner Magic for a bit. I am proud as hell of the guys and the coaching staff. This game did not provide solutions going forward, but in true survival fashion, OU did what was necessary to survive. Boomer Sooner!
Great post, soldier.
I now want to see how this very timely shot of Sooner Magic impacts the remaining games.

The full game is available on Youtube. I watched it twice. I cannot put it into "coach speak" but our defense made significant adjustments in the second half. Our secondary was not getting caught out of position. Our O-Line simply played with more effort in the 2nd half. I listened to it on radio live. When we marched down and scored on the first possession of the second half I knew we had a good chance to win.

ADVERTISEMENT