ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know if details will come out, but there was nearly an OB brawl

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
yesterday as players were leaving the Orange Bowl banquet. It's been verified. And Stoops handled it perfectly. The coaches weren't on the OU bus, but a couple of Clemson players were. Order was restored. Nobody did anything stupid.

This did happen.

Wish one of our guys had clocked that SOB.

I believe they'll get their chance. Remember what Orlando Brown did to Oakman?

The jostling started when both team buses arrived. Not good planning by the Orange Bowl.

Carey's description of it on the premium board is worth a month's subscription price. A quarter of the guys over there were ready to suit up.

yesterday as players were leaving the Orange Bowl banquet. It's been verified. And Stoops handled it perfectly. The coaches weren't on the OU bus, but a couple of Clemson players were. Order was restored. Nobody did anything stupid.

This did happen.
Tried to explain Clemson to y'all when I came over to your board and was wishing you luck and a great game!

Tried to explain Clemson to y'all when I came over to your board and was wishing you luck and a great game!
GTFOH, like this is something that happens regularly with Clemson. Shaq Lawson was a complete idiot for doing that, not defending him, but don't act like Clemson is full of thugs, which is really rich coming from a USuCk fan.

Mark, I'm thinking you might talk to somebody like that on your board, but you could get off of here yourself. You happened to be addressing a lady. So you'd likely be well served to tone it down a little.

GTFOH, like this is something that happens regularly with Clemson. Shaq Lawson was a complete idiot for doing that, not defending him, but don't act like Clemson is full of thugs, which is really rich coming from a USuCk fan.[/QUOTE

I'm on the Sooner board to wish them luck in the game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT