ADVERTISEMENT

I believe if 1 of the QB's will just ball out, we can win the big 12?

brookiet

Walk-on candidate
Feb 15, 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma
First and foremost we have to have a QB step up and win the job by mid fall practice. Rile,y's new offense
is going to succeed and I truly believe we have best weapons we have had since 2008 and we all know
what happened that year. Perine, Mixon, Shephard, Westbrook, Quick, Mead, Andrews, Ross, Anderson
Todd, Humphrey and Flowers. Not to mention whoever is the QB (Mayfield, Thomas?) We will score a lot
of points, we will be running plays every 12 to 15 seconds. Way past the plays were our QB will look over
to the sideline and be just as lost as Heuphel up in the press box. That offense was so dysfunctional and
dated. And there may be film of Riley's offense at E. Caroline but there is no film of Riley's offense with
the talent of the Oklahoma Sooners. Defense, Mike in the press box where he belongs so that he can
easier see the field, gameplan and make adjustments. No to mention without the duty of chewing
all the db's ass while we're on offense he will be making adjustments and getting prepared for our next
defensive stand. I believe this is going to make a world of difference. Also Coach Cooks is going to get us
back to our secondary playing tough and fast. Man to Man up in your face press coverage. Speed all over
the place. All of the DB's in the same meeting rooms and practicing together is going to create chemistry
among them and drastically improve communication between them. Parker, Thomas, Sanchez, Sunderland
and Thomas(Haughton possibly will be an elite secondary by our game with Baylor. Lastly Reynolds.
I honestly believe he is going to have our Defensive line playing a lot better than last year. He brings what
Montgomery just left us to get and that is experience at the highest level, the NFL. And i'm talking 10 years
of experience that is Huge for those guys he's coaching up. Montgomery leaving was a bummer but I
believe by midseason we will be loving us some Reynolds. And yes he can recruit, Good Lord! Imagine
all these stud defensive lineman he will be recruiting and will be able to express to them that he will be
able to teach them the technique taught in the NFL. He is a winner and he has coached up some stud
NFL defensive lineman. Tapper, Walker, Romar, Ward, Dimon, Wade and Gallimore! Yes he will play
a lot this year. He is a beast of man and loads of pontential. He has skills and a motor that we haven't had
in awhile. And I won't dare forget about our linebackers. Striker and Bond will be All Big 12 and I think
Bond will be Big 12 Defensive Player of the year. Then you go Evans, both of them. Shannon back
hopefully and yes Alexander. Not to forget McGinnis who I believe will play this year. He is a totally
different type of linebacker that we just haven't had since Rufus! Bonus might be Deberry, he might
just be a difference maker. My prediction is 9-0 going into Baylor. Time for Redemption and to get back
to being the best damn College Football Team ever! Let's Go Sooners! Boomer Sooner!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.