ADVERTISEMENT

How many more games do yOU have to win

I think we have to get to 20 wins. So 9-9 in the conference would make us 19-12. We'd have to win the first game of the CCT. 20-12 gets us in.

19-13 might be the NIT.

Since we're 4-5 in the conference, we need five of the last nine. We'd have to beat Texas at home and OSU in Stillwater. I doubt we can play with Baylor in Norman and when was the last time we won in Lawrence?

So out of the other five games, we'd have to win three. We'll be lucky to split with West Virginia. We have TCU in FW, Tech and ISU in Norman. I'll be surprised if we get there.

I think we have to get to 20 wins. So 9-9 in the conference would make us 19-12. We'd have to win the first game of the CCT. 20-12 gets us in.

19-13 might be the NIT.

Since we're 4-5 in the conference, we need five of the last nine. We'd have to beat Texas at home and OSU in Stillwater. I doubt we can play with Baylor in Norman and when was the last time we won in Lawrence?

So out of the other five games, we'd have to win three. We'll be lucky to split with West Virginia. We have TCU in FW, Tech and ISU in Norman. I'll be surprised if we get there.
According to Joe Lunardi, yOU are @ the last 4 in:)

Over the next 9 games, a lot can change, not to mention the CCT's. Any team not in the top 25 now is iffy depending. They could be a 6 seed if they finish really strong, or in the NIT, or even worse if they finish poorly.

OU's performance this season doesn't breed confidence, at least not for me. I don't see a sure win left on the schedule. I see 3 very very likely losses, which doesn't leave much margin for error.

I think it's much more likely that we go 2-7 or worse, than that we go 5-4 or better.

I see us going 4-5 to finish out at 18-13, which won't be enough unless we can manage 2 wins in the Conference Tourney. Get to 20 wins IN, anything less OUT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT