ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you guys whip'em this time.

Oct 2, 2011
What Clemson did after their victory over Oklahoma last year.
B_SAzHTW8AA7DhJ.jpg

I hope to see one with Clemson on it.
Didn't mean to upset anyone, I just can't stand the arrogance of Dabo and Clemson.
I would like to see you guys wipe the floor with them.

I hope to see one with Clemson on it.
Didn't mean to upset anyone, I just can't stand the arrogance of Dabo and Clemson.
I would like to see you guys wipe the floor with them.

Man, you Gamecocks got a hate fest going with Clemson. I didn't realize it until now.

Almost parallels our thing we have with the ignorant longhorns. Which is significant.:mad:

Clemson must have really put some serious hurt on South Carolina over the years. There are more Gamecocks here this week than Tiger fans.
Oh yeah.

Gamecock fans are a pretty funny bunch. You see, they don't really want to recognize that any history exists prior to 6 or 7 years ago. They had a little stretch where they beat us 5 straight for the first time EVER (with a lot of luck the last 2 years), but we OWN those yahoos over the entire history. Last year, Clemson, with Watson as QB with a ripped ACL, destroyed those guys. We own them, and given their hire of that idiot Muschamp, the ownership of them is going to continue for years. They somehow believe some kind of superiority by association with the SEC, which is just hilarious, given their SEC brethren view them as a joke.

They actually have to live vicariously through other teams, like Alabama. If we beat you guys and Alabama, the psychiatric hospitals here in SC are just gonna be FLOODED, because their little SEC superiority dream will be crushed. Just what they deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT