ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly--Your true feelings about joining the SEC!!

i hate losing ou. could care less about texas.

what comes of sooner football? probably not a lot changes. ou won't win conference championships like they have in the b12, we know that going in. but will they be like nebraska in the b10, idk. i'd guess not.

playing lsu and bama will be normalized by games v. mssissippi state and south carolina, i suppose. how exciting will those be after a year or two? perhaps better matches than k-state and texas tech? methinks not.

it will be interesting to watch unfold though, won't it. you do keep texas and gain aggie. lucky you.

overall, ou will be in the upper tier of the sec, i'd think. and there's the money part that's not to be taken lightly. after all, that's why y'all left bedlam for bama.

Last edited:
i hate losing ou. could care less about texas.

what comes of sooner football? probably not a lot changes. ou won't win conference championships like they have in the b12, we know that going in. but will they be like nebraska in the b10, idk. i'd guess not.

playing lsu and bama will be normalized by games v. mssissippi state and south carolina, i suppose. how exciting will those be after a year or two? perhaps better matches than k-state and texas tech? methinks not.

it will be interesting to watch unfold though, won't it. you do keep texas and gain aggie. lucky you.

overall, ou will be in the upper tier of the sec, i'd think. and there's the money part that's not to be taken lightly. after all, that's why y'all left bedlam for bama.
Huh?

ADVERTISEMENT