ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go!!

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
So glad to start another Sooner football season with all you guys!! Hopes are high as always, and I'm about as excited for this season as any other!!
We've lost a few posters but my hopes are they are all still with us and just watching from the sidelines.
Here's to another (Thank God) OU Sooner football season!! I'll be checking in as much as I can!!
You guys are the best---Rock On!! OU!!

So glad to start another Sooner football season with all you guys!! Hopes are high as always, and I'm about as excited for this season as any other!!
We've lost a few posters but my hopes are they are all still with us and just watching from the sidelines.
Here's to another (Thank God) OU Sooner football season!! I'll be checking in as much as I can!!
You guys are the best---Rock On!! OU!!
NIL shook me up some but some things you just can't shake, and that's SOONER FOOTBALL!

BOOMER!

Sup frou.

The only positive from time moving faster as I age is the off season wait seems smaller. Literally feel like a month ago I was at the spring game.

I'll be in attendance tomorrow so won't be active in any game thread but I'll be on after we get back home.

Time to open up a can.

time-to-open-up-some-whoop-ass-water-boy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT