ADVERTISEMENT

Hello OU fans!

Huntin Hard

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
okc
Not been around in a while. Hope everyone is doing good. Very good finish to recruiting a month ago. Was very disappointed in losing Jacob Phillips. But I think really good class for the future. Excited about spring football! How is this board during the summer when not much is going on? Much OU baseball talk?

I'm looking forward to bikinis and beer here in the off season. I'm really to old for both but.......well, I'm too old for the bikinis to notice me but I still have a vibrant mind I live vicariously through!

HAHA, I am getting older too but will always enjoy hotties in bikinis. I am getting to the age I think I may be considered a dirty old man soon for looking at women half my age.

Not been around in a while. Hope everyone is doing good. Very good finish to recruiting a month ago. Was very disappointed in losing Jacob Phillips. But I think really good class for the future. Excited about spring football! How is this board during the summer when not much is going on? Much OU baseball talk?
Welcome to the board man. It gets kinda slow around here during the summer. But don't let it discourage you just make sure you get on here when the season gets closer and it really picks up.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Most baseball talk is on the premium side. Rado is a big baseball fan, and there is usually a game thread over there.

I want to like humble's post, but I just can't. I don't want to confuse the CIA and blur the line between funny and reality.

Reactions: iasooner1
Welcome. We're a board of many thoughts. All thoughts & posts are always welcomed & appreciated.

What do you hunt hard?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT