ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coach in the stands

Bear1364

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2005
Last night there was a gentleman that sat in front of my wife and I that was entertaining! He is there with his son and wife, which by the way were nice people. But he needs to coach somewhere. OU started after the first drive and he commented, need to run the ball, which I agree at some point. Well as the Sooners were sleep walking through the 2nd quarter, he said OU needed to spread the field. He went on a rant after Samaje fumbled about spreading the field. Well you want to run the ball but now they need to spread the field. He would get so animated that not only did his wife tell him to stop it, so did his son, probably a nine year old. Best part was he said if you let Iowa St. hang around they will beat you. Well he gets his family and they leave just before halftime and don't come back. Which made the game more pleasant but man that guy needs to be a head coach somewhere instead of living his life through the Sooners. Would love to see him actually coach a peewee football team. Would be quite comical. Anyway sir, whoever you are, in the 2nd half OU did both of your suggestions and they put Iowa St. away.

Reactions: charlescitymosaic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.