ADVERTISEMENT

Have to be honest with you Sooners

Don't bother giving this bongwhorn any actual thought. He's a third grade reject as evidenced by his 2nd grade posting style over on menstrualbloods.com.

"Probably a good bet that Casillas took a step back and imagined what he would do to a guy that caved in his daughter's face. He has seen and heard way too many pathetic loser gooner people say how happy they are for Mixon and can't wait to parade him around town. Slugger should be in a uni with stripes instead of one with big ass paper clips.

There can not be a state more full of life long losers than Oklahoma. What do you expect for a group of misfit losers that shout "home of the SOONERS" at the end of our National Anthem?"

Poor boy is scared for his previous UTerus bongwhorns.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Crazy is a snake in the grass, don't trust him. He has no intentions of having a civilized discussion over here. Most of his comments on OB are very childish and immature, much like scholz or dabomb

Reactions: BillyRay
Medic, I ain't no 3rd grade reject. I got smarts reel good unlike sum.
Yes, you sure do.

Just messing with you Crazy. You're quite outlandish on the OB. Funny read.

Nothing we Sooner fans can do about Mixon. He's not our cow to keep in the fence any more than all of Mack's criminals were yours to keep in the fence. Time will tell if the decision to allow Mixon back was a good one.

A question for you though. If Strong goes .500 again this season, will there be some heat turned up on him? I'm all for first year blues, but damn the Bongwhorns sucked ass.

Yes, you sure do.

Just messing with you Crazy. You're quite outlandish on the OB. Funny read.

Nothing we Sooner fans can do about Mixon. He's not our cow to keep in the fence any more than all of Mack's criminals were yours to keep in the fence. Time will tell if the decision to allow Mixon back was a good one.

A question for you though. If Strong goes .500 again this season, will there be some heat turned up on him? I'm all for first year blues, but damn the Bongwhorns sucked ass.

I truly believe in Strong and absolutely love the guy win or lose. I think if we went .500 fans naturally wouldn't be happy but since he is so well liked they will point fingers to others like Watson.

Btw, I actually despised our former coach because he is nothing but a total ass kissing whiny phony. Ever since I was a little kid I would listen to the weekly coaches show on the radio but after 3 years of listening to that wuss, I quit. Love listening to Strong because he is all football and doesn't try to be cute. What you see is what you get.

I truly believe in Strong and absolutely love the guy win or lose. I think if we went .500 fans naturally wouldn't be happy but since he is so well liked they will point fingers to others like Watson.

Btw, I actually despised our former coach because he is nothing but a total ass kissing whiny phony. Ever since I was a little kid I would listen to the weekly coaches show on the radio but after 3 years of listening to that wuss, I quit. Love listening to Strong because he is all football and doesn't try to be cute. What you see is what you get.

Dang crazy, that was your most lucid, intelligent post yet.

I would delete some of my well intended but wise assy posts but, you know, once the toothpaste is out of the tube, all that crap. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT