ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving Sooners

THOSE Were the Days, My Friend...Our Rivalry was as strong as any of the others, but it was also HEALTHY, born from a Mutual Respect of the Players and Coaches...The BEST of Both...

I'm guessing that most of the Sooner Nation would like for The Huskers to return to national prominance, and for OU Teams to maintain their competitive level, so we could resume that Tradition...

THANKS for the reminder of some of the most enjoyable games, EVER...

I miss the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry more than ever after watching the crap that happened in last week's Kansas game.
OU and Nebraska generally played very important games with conference and national championships on the line.
There was no "us against them" mentality. Players and fans respected the other side. Those days are gone forever.

Happy Thanksgiving from Wildcatland.

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

I want A&M and Nebraska back in the Big 12 where they belong. I don't give a hoot about Mizzou and Colorado.

Yeah, what sunburnt said. Although I'm still somewhat pissed at the 4 schools that left the B12, I do miss our rivalry with Nebraska and would like to see the horns-Aggies restore their rivalry too. But that won't happen in my lifetime!

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

ADVERTISEMENT