ADVERTISEMENT

Had/Have bad feeling about this game

Baker may just have lost the heisman with that footage of telling the Kansas bench to blank off

Baker may just have lost the heisman with that footage of telling the Kansas bench to blank off

At this point I really don't care if he wins it. I would take number 8 over him winning the Heisman if I could choose between the 2. He has said he is not thinking about the Heisman and wants to win a Championship. I know most players will say that but with his antics he might just be telling the truth.

We will win, but we may get jumped by Wisconsin if we don't start playing better.

I said the same thing earlier today. I think it happens anyway but thats just my opinion. A lot can still happen and shake up the 4 spots so we will see how it all plays out.

After they showed the coin flip no handshake, the deliberate late hit and Baker grabbing his crotch and yelling F you at the Jayhawk bench, On Fox Robert Smith said," can't say I blame him." Kansas did their best imitation of an Art Briles coached team and I have no problem with Baker and his attitude under the circumstances.

After they showed the coin flip no handshake, the deliberate late hit and Baker grabbing his crotch and yelling F you at the Jayhawk bench, On Fox Robert Smith said," can't say I blame him." Kansas did their best imitation of an Art Briles coached team and I have no problem with Baker and his attitude under the circumstances.

Same comment I made. Appears Kansas is trying to resurrect their football program the same way Baylor did -thugs and punks.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT