ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye sweet Petey

Aug 5, 2001
meta%3AeyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ%3D%3D.jpg

I’m not sure if any of the old posters are still around, but my dad Jerry Mallouf aka “Petey” passed away today.
He loved his Sooners, his family, and was a self proclaimed friend of the working girl.
Damnit I’m going to miss him!

I’m not sure if any of the old posters are still around, but my dad Jerry Mallouf aka “Petey” passed away today.
He loved his Sooners, his family, and was a self proclaimed friend of the working girl.
I am so sorry. I enjoyed his posts and visiting with him for years. God bless and comfort you in your grief. MM

I am so sorry. I enjoyed his posts and visiting with him for years. God bless and comfort you in your grief. MM

@OUMarvelOUsMarvin It is great to see you posting here on the free board. When I meet new people, in this case, a new neighbor, I try to tie their name to another acquaintance to help me remember their name. I call up your name when I greet my neighbor Marvin. You’re a great long time member here.

We all hate funerals, especially those that we're closest to. But one of the best things about them is seeing those we may not have seen for awhile. Your beloved father was one of those men here. Lost my dad 28 years ago this week. When a man's father passes, it's one of the toughest things in life. God's blessing on you and your family.

This thread has sort of been like OUInsider's online version of your dad's funeral. Some old friends showed up. May he rest in peace.

So sorry to hear this news. I've enjoyed Petey's posts for over 20 years... and not ashamed admit that I used some of his lines out in the real world from time to time. Condolences to you and your family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT