ADVERTISEMENT

Good 4th down stop by the quacks

I don't think it was targeting because you have to have three things--a defenseless offensive player, crown of the helmet contact and a launch. That tackle lacked the launch part.

PS I can never root for Oregon after the forcible sodomy their refs inflicted upon us in 2006.

I don't think it was targeting because you have to have three things--a defenseless offensive player, crown of the helmet contact and a launch. That tackle lacked the launch part.

PS I can never root for Oregon after the forcible sodomy their refs inflicted upon us in 2006.

I am making an exception tonight lol

Utah may be worse than Iowa State. Not going to call it a Duck win, but Oregon gets first possession in second half and Utes QB hardly sharp up to this point.

Reactions: iasooner1
Aint over yet. Utes back in it.
giphy.gif

Tomorrow is a very big day for the Sooners and LSU. I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. This may be the biggest moment of LR coaching career to date. We have got to play disciplined and get some strong stops and turnovers.

This and we have to hope that LSU doesn’t go into the UGA game being conservative. It really stinks that LSU could lose this game and still get in over us or Baylor without being a conf champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT