ADVERTISEMENT

Going over some tape tonight...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Finding some guys I didn't know well but like...some are in at least some degree of contact with Oklahoma.

Jared Atkinson WR/ATH - Mesquite (Texas) Horn

Atkinson reminds me a lot of Adrian Hardy really good feet for a guy with good size. Would like to see how natural he is catching the ball but I see some things I like. Think he may camp at OU this summer.

Teven Jenkins OL - Topeka, Kan.

Impressive athlete, looks natural pulling, I'd like to see him kick step and move laterally but I don't think RT is out of the question for him. Think Bill Bedenbaugh will be going to see him in the next few weeks.

Cordarrian Richardson 2017 RB - Memphis (Tenn.) Trezevant

Richrdson is a patient runner, really like how he presses the hole and then makes his decision - doesn't just blindly go at it and at the same time doesn't delay when there is a lane to hit. Big strong guy. OU has had some contact early on but hasn't offered yet.

Kiondre Thomas CB - Fort Smith (Ark.) Northside Senior

Interesting body type, very thick through the lower body. Solid athlete, has some burst though I'm not sure how fluid he is at times in and out of his pedal - though perhaps that can be easily corrected. I think he could end up as a safety and could be a good one. So far Kerry Cooks has just begun to contact him but does seem interested according to Thomas.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.