ADVERTISEMENT

Get SoonerScoop.com Free until OU/Texas!

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Guys, we're running a little promo right now and I know some of you are former members and some of you have never kicked our tires, so to speak. Free and easy way to have a look at the site.

SoonerScoop.com - FREE until Red River Rivalry

If interested let me know and I can link up a bunch of our recent free content and you all can get a sample as well!

Last edited:
Guys, we're running a little promo right now and I know some of you are former members and some of you have never kicked our tires, so to speak. Free and easy way to have a look at the site.

If interested let me know and I can link up a bunch of our recent free content and you all can get a sample as well!

Josh, I clicked on your link and was penalized 5 yards.

This link doesn't work for me. It shows an offside page? I clicked on Rivals and it took me to my account wanting me to purchase the premium info. Nothing about getting it free until the texas game..........

Reactions: Section22Sooner
You all who have signed up - THANKS! Let me know if you have any questions.

Those who are having issues, can you send me a screenshot with the URL included?

Others are signing up so I'm not sure where it's going wrong.

You all who have signed up - THANKS! Let me know if you have any questions.

Those who are having issues, can you send me a screenshot with the URL included?

Others are signing up so I'm not sure where it's going wrong.

22, you're up. I don't know how to screenshot on my computer. I could do it on my I-Pad when I had one.

I've been thinking of joining for a few years. I actually was a member in the 00's. I hope it has improved.

K2C... did you have to create a totally new account? And did you have to give your credit card info along with the promo code? It won't accept my user name as it is "already taken". And it is asking for a credit card.

Well, just don't personal message me any weirdo slut stuff...:rolleyes:

Okay.....

Some%2Bwomen%2Bare%2Bnot%2Bfor%2Bdecoration.jpg

BTW, I haven't been able to read the boards yet. I guess my credit card failed.............LOL

K2C... did you have to create a totally new account? And did you have to give your credit card info along with the promo code? It won't accept my user name as it is "already taken". And it is asking for a credit card.

Actually, no. I didn't enter a promo number or create a new account??? I did do a credit card number. As I said, I'm not seeing premium access yet.

Okay, I'm not in. I can't read the premium board. I've restarted my computer. Damn, I let them have my credit card number. Please address this, thanks

Well, give me your card number, exp. date and that 3 digit code on the back and uh, I'll buy that Samsung S6 phone I'm wanting and a bunch of other stuff on Ebay...OK?

Well, give me your card number, exp. date and that 3 digit code on the back and uh, I'll buy that Samsung S6 phone I'm wanting and a bunch of other stuff on Ebay...OK?

Well, it looks like the link signed me up to the main rivals board. No free info. I got a silver badge on that site. Nothing on this one. I guess I'll call my credit card tomorrow and block it. This seems familiar. I think Rivals double charged me when I was a member in the early 2000's.

Well, it looks like the link signed me up to the main rivals board. No free info. I got a silver badge on that site. Nothing on this one. I guess I'll call my credit card tomorrow and block it. This seems familiar. I think Rivals double charged me when I was a member in the early 2000's.

Well, get in Joshes grill about it...he sold it to ya.

Just, be gentle with him...:p

It's not that fitty, he said many were signing up. Really? How do they do it and I can't, esp with a bad link? I'm pretty good at navigating these boards.

I know gentle............

Well, I'm the last person you want advising you.

Tell ya what...22 goes to bed like at nine thirty, so, email him tomorrow and perhaps he can walk you through it.
Other than that...got nothing.
hug11.jpg

It's not that fitty, he said many were signing up. Really? How do they do it and I can't, esp with a bad link? I'm pretty good at navigating these boards.

Well, I didn't give my credit card number. You see, I'm pretty good at navigating these board too. ;)

(BTW - I'm not in either. But I gave it a try.)

If you used the link above, the promo code is already entered.

Log out and back in and I bet you will be sorted, if not let me know and I will get it fixed.

You haven't been billed so there is nothing to block (even without the code you are given a grace period in case you change your mind).

I'm confused. Is SoonerScoop the same as Sooner Illustrated? Just my luck, I signed up for Sooner Illustrated premium site last Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT