ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia vs TCU?

Can they both lose?
Georgia reminds me of that Clemson team a few yrs ago that seemed like a team of destiny and had some breaks and luck along the way to winning it all. Not sure if TCU will be able to hang with them for 4 qtr's. That and we may have seen the best 2 teams play last Sat when GA beat Ohio State.
At any rate can't stand to see the SEC and Georgia win again, go Frogs I guess. 🤮

I'm pullin' for the Frogs, but I don't think they have a chance, even worse if Kendre Miller doesn't play. I just don't think TCU can hold up in both lines. And I suspect their DB's will commit too many penalties against the Bulldogs receiving corps.

Go TCU, but I don't expect a win, or even a close game. Hope I'm wrong.

Can they both lose?
Georgia reminds me of that Clemson team a few yrs ago that seemed like a team of destiny and had some breaks and luck along the way to winning it all. Not sure if TCU will be able to hang with them for 4 qtr's. That and we may have seen the best 2 teams play last Sat when GA beat Ohio State.
At any rate can't stand to see the SEC and Georgia win again, go Frogs I guess. 🤮
How do you figure UGA and tOSU were the 2 best teams when UM won at tOSU by 20?

How do you figure UGA and tOSU were the 2 best teams when UM won at tOSU by 20?

Its a Rivalry Game, anything can happen in that one game. See OU vs Texas this past season. Do you really believe texas is that much better than OU? They were for one game.
That and I will add I didn't say we saw the 2 best teams play already, I said "we may have seen the 2 best teams play already."
Low energy today?

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
For me there are two ways to look at it. UGA could become the first team in the CFB playoff era to go back to back. Better than Alabama doing it as far as I am concerned.

The 2nd way is I want a new champion other than a SEC team. I can actually pull for TCU because no one expected them to get this far.

In the end though I think UGA rolls the Frogs.

For me there are two ways to look at it. UGA could become the first team in the CFB playoff era to go back to back. Better than Alabama doing it as far as I am concerned.

The 2nd way is I want a new champion other than a SEC team. I can actually pull for TCU because no one expected them to get this far.

In the end though I think UGA rolls the Frogs.
Sonny might have other ideas. Just sayin brother. đź‘Ť

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT