ADVERTISEMENT

Game 1 Depth Chart

kcstorm06

Sooner starter
Aug 31, 2006
Overland Park KS
A relative few surprises OT Harrison beat out Wilkins for starting LT...although Bedenbaugh will cycle OL and fine tune. Any others of note that anyone else was shocked by ?

A relative few surprises OT Harrison beat out Wilkins for starting LT...although Bedenbaugh will cycle OL and fine tune. Any others of note that anyone else was shocked by ?
That’s crazy

Kid must be the real deal. He wasn’t even an early enrollee

I always heard good things about Wilkins too

OL will be a rotation that is one thing that stands out. Bedenbaugh will get the right mix. He transformed Zeus to a top notch tackle. Can’t wait to see this group after getting a few games under the belt. OL recruits have to really enjoy getting his tutoring.

Reactions: iasooner1

I wonder if Wilkens end is in the doghouse?

I don't think we can ever this season, make assumptions about who's been great in practice and that's why they are at the top of the depth chart. We cannot have any idea about who has been dealing with COVID and who hasn't. Sort of surprising that Obi is a starter, though certainly being a fifth year guy is a factor, on this, his third location as a college player. He started as a walk-on at OSU, before transferring to

Reactions: Belldozer1
Also Stogner at 6'7 262, He was 230 out of high school. Mark Andrews is 6'6 256, I see Stogner having a huge year.

One thing that is different this year, way different, is that there is no redshirting this season. No matter what, this season doesn't count against anybody's eligibility. So as coach, you can gamble a little on giving somebody with promise, a little extra opportunity. If it's too much for him, it doesn't much matter, especially against an FCS team.

And it doesn't hurt with those young guys we're trying to recruit in the DC area.

I see Bookie is #1 at Nickel again this year. Hopefully he has improved since last year.

I cringed when I saw this. He is about as consistent as a lottery winning....
Yes the last couple of years there’s been reports of him being pushed in fall camp but in the end the shoulder shiver that bounces off wins out.

Yes the last couple of years there’s been reports of him being pushed in fall camp but in the end the shoulder shiver that bounces off wins out.
Criddell was supposed to be a prized recruit. Why can’t he get to the starting NB ?? Bookie cannot put 2 games together. He seems to be mismatched and probably belongs on special teams. Wish I could believe he was an answer. Looking at past NB, he falls way below the bar.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I wouldn’t mind seeing Washington get a chance as well. The LSU game they caught a few balls on him but imo his coverage was pretty damn tight. Stepping in against LSU was a big job to deal with

Reactions: kcstorm06
Criddell was supposed to be a prized recruit. Why can’t he get to the starting NB ?? Bookie cannot put 2 games together. He seems to be mismatched and probably belongs on special teams. Wish I could believe he was an answer. Looking at past NB, he falls way below the bar.
You know how it goes with prized recruits. See Bookie

Broyles HS tape looked so promising. Hard hitting, good angles but hasn't put it together at the P5 level.

How is it the Brown can’t catch an interception to save his life but he’s apparently sure handed enough to field kickoff or punts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT